Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School

I think week one was a success. At least, she seems happy to go every morning. Especially this morning, since her uniforms came last night. Long story short, these are actually not the correct uniforms for her school, but they were what we could get. The correct pattern in the only possible size was sold out . . . until January. Actually, don't tell anyone, but I think the ones she ended up with are cuter than the ones she is supposed to wear.

Unfortunately, the uniform doesn't seem to lead to better picture-posing performance.

We have blurry,


not looking at the camera,


and somewhat sullen.



None of which, by the way, are particularly well framed. Take your pick!

3 comments:

Brice Family said...

Adorable!! What school is she going to? Sounds like it is a hit! :)

CValentine said...

School is so exciting. I can't wait for her to tell me all about it on MONDAY!!!

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

I pick the last one. SO CUTE. I don't know Evelyn very well and I feel like I missed out not having her in any of my primary classes while I was there... Ah well.