Friday, April 18, 2008

Play date

Ella, Evelyn, and I had a play date today. Evelyn missed out on most of the fun because she had to nap. Evelyn is so jealous.



She wants to grow up and be big like Ella.



Then, she can watch princess movies, make cookies (cut in the shapes of crowns, hearts, and flowers),

and go down the slide all by herself.


On another note, can someone please explain to me her fascination with the below? Does this signify some deep emotional need? Are we bad parents?





* * *





April 16 - self-portrait

April 17 -again, with the ball; seriously, what is up with that?

10 comments:

Brooke S said...

Kids do funny things! Chandler likes to run around and fall down and say I crashed...

And his ball obsession is just another one of his endearing features... However... I don't remember him hitting himself... so good luck with that one. :)

Anonymous said...

oooh, i think i got a peek at the kitchen - it looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

I want more video!!!! 24 seconds isn't enough! You are wonderful parents and there is NOTHING wrong with her. Evelyn is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think she is trying to get all the congestion out of her head. Tell her Nana doesn't think that will work, but if it does let me know so I can try it.

CINDI said...

She is just trying to build her arm muscles, come on. And I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks. I have been thinking about bad habits I might teach her.

Laurel said...

yeah, can we get some official pictures of the kitchen around here?

Unknown said...

Well, if the kitchen would ever get finished! Argh.

Megan said...

She and Lucy would have lots of fun playing. Lucy wacks herself on her head with her empty bottle. I don't get it.

Bryant and Chelsea said...

I watched that video clip several times...and I laugh every time. I made Bryant come in and watch, but he didn't understand. It's great. I can't believe how cute she is. These pictures just prove it.

Careen said...

The ball video and the picture below of her sleeping on her tummy are great. Maybe I will have Mark take a video of me playing with a plastic ball and we can put that on our blog. Excuse me...MY blog. You have so much natural fodder.