But somehow, all her new tricks over the weekend seemed to involve her crib.
April 11
April 12
After she rolled over in her crib for the first time post-nap earlier in the day (why she hasn't done this before, I'm sure I don't know since she's been rolling back to front for well over 2 months), I feared we might be in for it. She tends to scream instead of simply rolling back when she gets tired of laying on her tummy. Luckily, the crying was short lived; she decided to just hunker down like this instead.
After her great cake success last weekend, Evelyn was pretty disappointed when we took her to Mike and Ruth's party on Sunday and wouldn't let her have any. She's counting down until Aunt Careen gets married. Surely, they can't deny me wedding cake, she thinks. In the meantime, hopefully she can kick this cold she picked up. She ran a fever for the first time today (or the first time I've noticed) - only 100.2, but it was enough to send me into panic mode for a few minutes, which I felt slightly embarrassed about later.
April 13 - If I put my fingers up his nose, will he wake up?
April 14
3 comments:
do you give her a lot of tummy time? Maybe Ellie would be more mobile if I gave her more tummy time. hmmmm
Oh and don't feel embarrassed about being worried about Evelyns first fever, totally normal.
Emma these are so cute. You will be so glad that you took so many and were so consistent.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment