You've heard of two-car families? Living in the city has turned us into a no-car family.* We don't even have zipcar. However, today we became a two-stroller family. Fellow city moms, you understand, right?
* This never used to bother me. For years, I loved not having the expense and worry of a vehicle , until I had a baby. Now, for some reason, whether it's being home more during the day or wanting better deals (i.e. Costco, Target) or just wanting to go somewhere that doesn't involve pushing or carrying someone else, I find myself hankering after a car.
* * *
April 2 - Whew, folding all this laundry is exhausting! Let's take a break and finish tomorrow.
April 4
7 comments:
She's sitting up all by herself! Well, except of course when she's relaxing. Now I think you can safely take her back to the pediatrician.
We have four strollers now and we don't even live in the city anymore. Each one has its ideal use. You'll be glad you splurged!
a stroller for every season, it's a must!
I have a jogger (bob) and a mall stroller (maclaren) you need one for different environments, no biggy.
Is that a Maclaren I spy in the background? Welcome to the club. The-super-light-easy-to-take-on-the-train-club.
I agree with Evelyn folding laundry takes so much energy.
I lurve my Maclaren! I also had the frame for the infant carrier and am contemplating a jogger. Of course, then I'll add baby #2 to the mix and need a double version of everything!
Post a Comment