Thursday, June 17, 2010

Someone needs to teach me how to use my new camera

But maybe not right this second. In any case, here are a few mementos from the past week or two . . .


June 4 - first picture with new camera



June 4 - past his bedtime



June 6, due date + 1 day - boys are ready for church


June 9 - after 2 days in the hospital for me and 2 long playdates for Evelyn, everyone is home at last


June 16 - 7 pounds, 14 ounces! We zeroed it first with a dry diaper. Hyrum is up 1.75 pounds from birth weight in 3 weeks and 5 days (up more than 2 pounds from hospital discharge weight)





June 17 - Evelyn hard at work


June 17 - Hyrum hard at work



Show off.

6 comments:

mb said...

love the last picture of evelyn lying next to hyrum. So cute.

CValentine said...

I can't wait for you guys to visit! I will warn you. We have a serious brown recluse infestation. This has been VERY rough considering my serious spider phobia and past experience with a brown recluse bite. (I broke down yesterday...tears and snot everywhere). BUT... Despite the fact he can't understand why it upsets me so much, Mark is tired of me freaking out and has figured out what the problem is. Attic. I'm sure that's where they are coming from and I'm sure it's never been sprayed. So, hopefully, the spiders will be but a not so distant memory by Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as always.

Krista said...

Such cute pictures, Emma- thanks for sharing! Hope things are going easier for you. Take care!

k. said...

Seriously! Big difference already w. your new camera. I hope you love it. Even though I'm sort of offended that you haven't called me for help yet.

:)

Laurel said...

Aww...I miss short pants. Good thing I'll see the whole lot of you next Friday.