Your great-grandma Knapp had it right. She said that Knapp baby girls are born in the fall and winter and boys in the spring and summer. Congratulation. Hurrah. Now I need to get to work.
Great...it's a boy. When is he due? Ashley is having a boy, too, his name is Max and he got his own Christmas presents. Jennifer is due in May-June, no gender known yet. Hopefully you will get a permanent place to live soon...before baby? Sue
14 comments:
Congratulations!! I hope your little boy is as cuddly as mine is. :) It has been a nice change of pace from his go-go-go big sister.
hooray! boys are the best. I am so happy for you.
Yay!!! Such fun news! Congrats. That's just great.
Your great-grandma Knapp had it right. She said that Knapp baby girls are born in the fall and winter and boys in the spring and summer. Congratulation. Hurrah. Now I need to get to work.
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats! One girl, one boy...it's perfect. :)
That's perfect!!! Congratulations.
Yea. Congrats!
Great...it's a boy. When is he due? Ashley is having a boy, too, his name is Max and he got his own Christmas presents. Jennifer is due in May-June, no gender known yet.
Hopefully you will get a permanent place to live soon...before baby?
Sue
congrats!!!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So exciting!
you just might like him! :)
congratulations!!!
Post a Comment