Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Boy


It's possible I may have gone a little overboard shopping for brother for next winter. I blame the holiday sales. Or the fact that we went shopping the same day as the ultrasound.

3 comments:

Brooke S said...

I'd offer you some of our little boy clothes - except we gave them all away before we moved...

erin said...

post ultrasound = the best time to shop. looks like little brother will be quite dapper... love it.

critts said...

I'm ridiculous when it comes to buying kids clothes. And because there have been so many good sales this year my kids both have way too many clothes. I bought Abby the CUTEST dress right before Christmas at a great deal. Then I brought it home and looked in her closet and realized she had so many dresses for winter that she pretty much would wear it twice before the weather would turn too warm again. It went back. Begrudgingly.