One day late. We have been happy and busy, but not in a way that leads to entertaining blogging, I think. Mostly busy running around after Evelyn as she face plants into every available surface. But, for the grandparents (and some of the aunts and uncles), here are a few new pictures, including my attempt at a cute mother/daughter Fourth of July picture.
Not so much. The cutest one all day was the one I took of her with our friend Amee while her dress was tucked into her diaper cover (you try crawling in a dress; it's not that easy). Oh well.
* * *
June 30 - why a laundry basket makes a substandard playpen
July 2
2 comments:
What a reward. Cute pictures of adorable Evelyn. The quilt on the bed is nice.
I know this post is about Evelyn, but I just have to say, Emma, you are so strikingly beautiful!!
Post a Comment