Saturday, June 21, 2008

Don't worry, Jack Bauer

There may be four nuclear suitcase bombs at loose in LA, but Evelyn is on the case.






(And before you ream me for letting my baby watch 24, I wasn't really. I just wanted to get her to crawl, and she was much more excited to get to the computer with moving pictures and noise.)

Proof that it wasn't a one-time thing . . .








* * *


Friday, Evelyn had her first bandaid-worthy owie (shots not included). How do you get a 8.5-month-old to keep the bandaid on, though, especially when it's bleeding and messy?

June 21 - family dinner aftermath

9 comments:

Carma said...

Hurray for Evelyn! There's no stopping her now.
We love you, Evelyn.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Prete

Laurel said...

She CRAWLS! Now you are in trouble! And it's good to know that she has such excellent taste in television.

CINDI said...

I am with Grandma Prete - HURRAY for Evelyn. And her first bandaid. What fun filled days. Now Mom will have a look out for her cause she won't stay where you put her anymore.

kathy said...

Emma, I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Your little girl is adorable! Congrats on your cute family. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, Emma!

She looks so determined!

Kaedi said...

What a good crawler she is! I love it!

Melinda said...

She's getting so big!

critts said...

So fun that she's crawling! Now come the bruises! It's so awful but Marc gets them all over his head now that he's learning to walk and I swear I look like the worst mom ever!

kellyclay said...

WTG Evelyn, and she does have great taste in television shows, I cannot wait for season 7 to start in January.