On Saturday, we rented a car to go to Jamaica and pick up the tile for our kitchen backsplash. Delivery would have been $110, and we could rent a car for less than that (although admittedly not all that much less), so we did it! This led to our finally becoming real New Yorkers as it allowed us to make our first trip to Ikea. Doesn't Evelyn look proud? (It also led to us buying her an extra outfit after she pooped through both the one she was wearing and her spare. We have since bought bigger and more expensive diapers. But I digress).
And after all that excitement, can't a girl get a little R&R on Sunday afternoon? Enough with the paparazzi already!
Finally, yesterday Evelyn and I took advantage of our status as stay at home mom and stay at home baby to leave home and see the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We did not get pinched even once, since we had cleverly remembered to dress in green. John, who forgot to dress in green, also did not get pinched even once, but I think that's just because his coworkers have no holiday spirit.
2 comments:
How's the kitchen coming? I'm getting tired of remodeling, but admit that it will add value to our home... E is getting super cute by the day!!!!
Cute pictures! I told Elizabeth she could pinch her friends not wearing green. She said you are supposed to keep your hands to yourself at school - obviously a closely monitored rule (one that is easily forgotten at home).
Post a Comment