Anyone who has spoken to me over the past few weeks and months can testify to the fact that I am obsessed with my baby - how often she eats, how often she sleeps, when she goes to bed, why she wakes up, how I can keep her from waking up, etc, etc, etc. Over the past couple of weeks, however, she's had to share that single track of my mind with something else - our kitchen renovation. I'm starting to get an idea of what I think we might do.
Cabinets


(just for the detail view; we'll go with one of the darker two finishes above)



Sink (with cutting board and colander)

and faucet
Appliances



We still need to pick out granite. I'm possibly going to attempt visiting the granite place again tomorrow, less than one week after our 4-hour debacle last weekend. So, what do you think?
6 comments:
it looks like its coming together nicely! projects are so fun.
ooh emma it looks really nice! can't wait to see it all completed!
So so so envious! Our closet-like kitchen has two options: 1. renew the lease 2. move. I can totally see exactly how this competes with Evelyn's schedule. ;)
Emma,
You've probably checked out this site already, but I think it has some fun ideas:
http://design.hgtv.com/kitchen/
Christian B.
Emma, your kitchen is going to look so good when it is all finished I look forward to seeing the end results. we will be finishing our remodel very soon. :)
and distractions can be a great thing.
Looks great. I think you're doing a great job with this Emma.
Post a Comment