Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day (observed)

For those lucky enough to get it. Which doesn't include John (or me, now that I think about it).

November 5



November 6 - this may be virtually the only time I sat in my swing without crying for long enough to take a picture; it has since been handed off to someone else, for free, since we're not even sure it really works correctly


November 7 - sometimes, eating is exhausting!


November 8 - does this picture make my butt look big?


November 9 - we love Grandma!


November 10 - the baby straightjacket (aka miracle blanket) may look cruel, but it's for my own good . . .



November 11


November 12 (hmm, I think Evelyn looks cuter without make-up than Mommy does)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Evelyn is definitely the best dressed baby I know. Too, Too, Cute.

Christina said...

I think I have the same swing. Charlotte hated it until she was about 2.5 months, then it was great, and still is. Get it back!

Unknown said...

Yeah, the problem wasn't just that she hated it, it was that it didn't really work. If she got at all squirmy or fussy in it, it would stop swinging, thereby defeating its purpose of calming a fussy baby.

Kaedi said...

I love the idea of daily pics. I wish I would have thought of that nearly 60 days ago! :)

Jill said...

ha, i love nov 8th, it doesn't make her rear look big at all, but those feet! :)

The Bryner Family said...

So your blog is called John and Emma, not John, Emma, and Evelyn or John, and Emma, and Evelyn ?

Unknown said...

yes, too late to change it now; plus, evelyn is too little to write on the blog, even though the whole thing is about her

Anonymous said...

Emma, she's a doll! Love the hair! And the miracle blanket really is a miracle. We used it til Cat was over 5 months old :)