Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pictures

I have no time to actually write anything, of course, and no thoughts on what to write (obviously, since I can't even come up with a creative title), so pictures it is! More to follow (I was afraid 17 days of pictures in one post might completely overwhelm blogger . . . and frankly, me).

November 13 - books are fun

November 14 - baths are fun

November 15 - elephants are fun

November 16 - blue lips for birthdays (6 weeks) are fun (and gentian violet is quite vibrant)

November 17 - daddy is fun

November 18 - friends are fun

November 19 - snowsuits are fun . . . for mommies, that is; I hate mine (but it keeps her very warm, even her hands)


November 20 - toys are fun, or they will be once I learn that I can bat at them and make them move . . .

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to see new pictures. She's changing so fast. Adorable!