Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another 13 days

Deserve another 13 (actually 14, I couldn't resist) pictures . . . and a pat on the back to Emma and Evelyn for surviving the first week minus both John and Nana! Actually, that pat really belongs on the backs of several women in my ward, who have been fantastically supportive. We love you!

October 23 - first car trip (hated it)

October 24


October 25



October 26 - last night with Nana


October 27 - all dressed for the ward Halloween party (with an OSU onesie underneath - Go Bucks!)

October 28 - so little!

October 29


October 30

October 31 - the real deal, but Mommy wouldn't let any of the nice strangers give me candy; maybe next time?


November 1 - I need a rest after all that Halloween excitement

November 2 - a new friend?

November 3

November 4

For all of you who have decided that a picture a day is too much, I think I'm going to have to disagree for now, subject to revision at any time according to my whims. My mom likes seeing all the pictures in any case (I think she prints them out for posterity or sends them to my grandpa or something). But I do pledge not to include too much witty commentary or too many amusing anecdotes among the daily pictures posts. That way, if you're not interested, you can easily skip them without missing any juicy details of life on the UES (okay, so I'm home with a newborn; there are no juicy details; don't rub it in).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures and the commentary. But then she is the cutest baby. Everytime you post I can't wait for the next.

Jill said...

i love it. and i'm loving how different each picture is too. it will be an awesome way to keep track of evelyn's first year!

Brooke S said...

Now you need one with the three of you!

Careen said...

Emma!!! Is there any way for you to post a larger version of these photos. I don't know how mom is printing these out. I have tried everything and can't see the pictures any bigger than the small version right there on the page. THere have been a couple that you could click on and open. Can you not make them all that way?

p.s. She's VERY pretty...even Mark says so.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with being able to click on some but not others. Anyone else have more blogger knowledge than I do?

The Bryner Family said...

Right click on the picture then either copy or save picture as Then go to Microsoft Word or A program like that and paste