Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy birthday!

Dear Evelyn,
Happy one week birthday! Mommy and Daddy planned to have cupcakes to celebrate your actual birthday, but we were a little preoccupied that day and didn't make it to the bakery. Thanks for taking such a good long nap today in your stroller so we could go get cupcakes.


Sorry you were the only person who didn't get one. It'll come to you in a few hours . . .


Here are a couple more pictures to celebrate a few other firsts:


October 9 - first bath


October 10 - first time napping in your crib with arms undone

October 11 - first time wearing an outfit for the last time because it's now too small (I swear, it fit when you went to bed - this morning, too small).

We love you!

7 comments:

The Bryner Family said...

What a GORGEOUS baby! Congratulations to all three of you on surviving the first week. What an exciting time.
Emma, how did you get so tiny already?
I know-- you were already tiny--I can't believe how little you were in that picture at 39 weeks. That's how I looked at about 19 weeks.

kellyclay said...

Emma, she is so beautiful. those cupcakes look delicious. although everything looks delicious to me these days. :)

you look so good too.

Jill said...

She is a doll!

o charm said...

hey guys, congratulations!!! she is beautiful. it looks like you are holding up well if you are already running around buying cupcakes. good for you. it only gets better :)

Careen said...

Hey!!! That pretty little girl is my NIECE!

critts said...

She's adorable! It's amazing how quickly they grow and change!

Katianne said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! One of these days I'll have to make it out to New York for the weekend and meet her :)