Monday, October 22, 2007

Another 10 days

When Dan and Caitlin visited us in the hospital, Dan mentioned a great idea he had about compiling a picture for every day of a baby's first year. So, since we have a baby and they don't yet, I'm stealing the idea . . . for now at least. I don't know if I can last a year, but I should be able to at least do a month or two, right?
10.13 - Nana took this the day she came because she said Mommy didn't have any pictures with my eyes open; it took several tries
10.14
10.15 - first visit to the toy store (FAO Schwarz)
10.16
10.17
10.18 - my belly button appears!
10.19
10.20 - first trip to Central Park
10.21 - ready for church; not so sure about Aunt Laurel
10.22 - napping makes me happy

7 comments:

Mr. D said...

Its okay I will let you use the idea until I can. I am looking forward to 348 more pictures of cute little Evelyn.

Jill said...

cute idea! it will be amazing to document her growth.

Nancy said...

emma, i'm not really sure you're allowed to look so good so soon.

great idea, though!

Nancy said...

although, you did look amazing pregnant, anyway.

i always imagine this being some kind of hideous ordeal, but it sure doesnt' look that way with you!

Unknown said...

yes, nancy, but to be fair, you can't really see the area hardest hit - hint: breastfeeding is no picnic in the early weeks

and also, epidurals are amazing

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable.
Love,
Brierra Palombo

P.S. Emma, I tried out a cheer leading class. It was fun. Then when I got out of the class my mom told me that you used to be a cheer leader.
:)She also mentioned that you were the valedictorian. She wants me to be both.

mid said...

http://blog.ub.ac.id/kampusbisnis/tip-memilih-pinjaman-online-aman/