October 9 - I get to try out my sling for the first time on the way to the pediatrician's office
October 8 - Happy Columbus Day! (but we're already on to the next holiday)
October 7 - coming home (it's all about the outfit)
Aren't her little socks adorable?
Hat hair
October 6

Mommy's favorite picture
10 comments:
Emma, she is absolutly beautiful! I love her!!
Oh Emma she is so beautiful. I love her coming home outfit. :)
Those Daddy & Baby snuggle pics are the BEST!
that is so fun! I didn't even know that you were expecting. She's soooo cute! It's been a while. How are things?
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! Let me know when you're up for visitors... Sydney can't wait to meet her new friend. Oh, and my only advice is to sleep when she does. It gets easier with every passing day.
Congrats - she is a cutie!
Congrats you guys ... she is SO adorable and we are so happy for you! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
Yay! :) She's adorable!
Glad everything went well. Hope you are adjusting well to the new addition. Congratulations!
Kassie told me you had your baby...THANKS FOR SHARING YOU BLOGSIGHT WITH US!!! I love blogs!! Your baby is beautiful, and I can't believe all the dark hair! You look great too. Wish I knew more about the delivery...did you go natural??? Wish I could be there to ask all the questions, but as long as I know Mom, Dad, and baby Evelyn are doing well, I'll not worry about the details. We miss you! xo AZ Linda
Post a Comment