I don’t have much time to write, but I wanted to let everyone know that Emma and I had our baby girl!
Evelyn Cassandra Prete was born on Friday, October 5th at 12:26 PM. She weighed 7 pounds and 7.4 ounces and was 20.25 inches long. She has a full head of brown hair, just like I had when I was born. Thankfully, the delivery involved no complications. Both Emma and Evelyn are doing well.
Emma and I like the names Evelyn and Cassandra very much. Additionally, both names have significance in our respective families:
My maternal grandmother is Jean Evelyn Taylor. Although she died in a farming accident when I was young, she lived long enough to make me a patchwork quilt, which I cherished for several years. I also believe my mother inherited her charitable disposition from her mother, Jean Evelyn Taylor.
Emma’s mother is Cassandra Barrett. Although Emma is a self-made person in several respects, many of the things I love most about her were inherited from her mother, Cassandra. Finally, Emma and her mom have always been close, and our new baby is Cassandra Barrett’s first grandchild.
In case you’re interested, I posted a few pictures below. I am sure we’ll post more pictures later, but these will have to do for now.
Evelyn Cassandra Prete was born on Friday, October 5th at 12:26 PM. She weighed 7 pounds and 7.4 ounces and was 20.25 inches long. She has a full head of brown hair, just like I had when I was born. Thankfully, the delivery involved no complications. Both Emma and Evelyn are doing well.
Emma and I like the names Evelyn and Cassandra very much. Additionally, both names have significance in our respective families:
My maternal grandmother is Jean Evelyn Taylor. Although she died in a farming accident when I was young, she lived long enough to make me a patchwork quilt, which I cherished for several years. I also believe my mother inherited her charitable disposition from her mother, Jean Evelyn Taylor.
Emma’s mother is Cassandra Barrett. Although Emma is a self-made person in several respects, many of the things I love most about her were inherited from her mother, Cassandra. Finally, Emma and her mom have always been close, and our new baby is Cassandra Barrett’s first grandchild.
In case you’re interested, I posted a few pictures below. I am sure we’ll post more pictures later, but these will have to do for now.
21 comments:
She is beautiful. Aunt Cindi can't wait to get her hands on her.
Emma, she is Beautiful just like her Mommy. :) what a Beautiful name too, Congratulations. Thank you so much for calling me to let me know sorry I missed your call.
Emma she is beutiful and I love the name. Congrats!
Emma and John, Congrats. She is so beautiful. I am glad you didn't have to wait until the 12th.
Congratulations. She is so precious. I'm so glad she's here safely!
Emma, Congrats!! She is beautiful :)
Good job, Mommy! You did great. She's a doll. Congrats to you and John.
Congrats Emma and John, and welcome little Evelyn!! I love her name! She is absolutely gorgeous, and Emma, you look fantastic!!
Congratulations. She is beautiful-- we can't wait to meet her.ber
How exciting!! She's beautiful, I love her head of hair. Enjoy her!
Evelyn is so cute!!!!!
Congrats! I am glad she didn't wait too long to come...she is so cute!
She's adorable and everyone one looks deservedly happy! We look forward to more posts to see how the Prete family is doing in the coming weeks.
Hooray!!! I am so glad she is finally here! Sheis beautiful and Emma it is a crime to look so good right after giving birth!!!
Emma and John, YEAH!!!!! I love these pictures.. I love love love that name and knowing a little history behind it makes it even better. We can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations John & Emma! :) Evelyn is beautiful - we're so happy for you guys!
Hey Emma,John, AND Evelyn. This is Brierra and Sister Palombo. Your baby is so cute!!! Come visit right after you get out of the hospital. She is adorable. I (Brierra) will babysit anytime. Even if it means to fly up there.
:) Love,
Beth and Brierra and the rest of the family.
Hey Emma,John, AND Evelyn. This is Brierra and Sister Palombo. Your baby is so cute!!! Come visit right after you get out of the hospital. She is adorable. I (Brierra) will babysit anytime. Even if it means to fly up there.
:) Love,
Beth and Brierra and the rest of the family.
Congratulations Emma! I love the name! She is a beautiful baby. Enjoy her.
April
I heard you had your baby and had to take a peek. You all look happy and very healthy. Congratulations, the first six weeks are brutal with no sleep and trying to recoup, but it get easier and more wonderful each day.
She really is so so beautiful! I'm so glad that Mom & baby are doing well. She was so sweet all bundled in her crib, Brad can't stop talking about her either and how tiny she is! :) Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment