After a long weekend of painting, we are ready to post pictures of the new wall. Be warned, small spaces are difficult to photograph. If you don't like it, just trust us, it looks great in person.
How exciting! That's quite a nest you've prepared for your baby. I am very excited for you. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I loved your descriptions of building it also.
It looks amazing! Now we're really talkin' MTV Cribs: A Special featuring one-of-a-kind rap UES style by Jon Prete. Love it. We'll bring the food, Jon's the entertainment, and Emma will school us all in Scrabble or Cranium or any random game - pick your poison smart girl!
I am stricken with jealousy, as are probably all your rental trapped friends. It looks really gorgeous Emma! You must be so happy you can finally start getting settled and ready for Baby!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness Emma and John it looks great! You have done such a great job!! Now you just need a baby to put in it!
Emma it looks great. :)
emma, it does look fantastic! I love your entertainment center/armoire thingy!
How exciting! That's quite a nest you've prepared for your baby. I am very excited for you. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I loved your descriptions of building it also.
YES, yes, yes!!! It looks GREAT you guys! Can't wait to see it in person.
I love it (and loved it even more in person!). The French doors are beautiful.
It looks amazing! Now we're really talkin' MTV Cribs: A Special featuring one-of-a-kind rap UES style by Jon Prete. Love it. We'll bring the food, Jon's the entertainment, and Emma will school us all in Scrabble or Cranium or any random game - pick your poison smart girl!
I am stricken with jealousy, as are probably all your rental trapped friends. It looks really gorgeous Emma! You must be so happy you can finally start getting settled and ready for Baby!
Post a Comment