Wow, Em, that's incredible. I am amazed that at both the things you can do and the way you can give us a front seat to the action (without leaving our own kitchen).
Mom and I definitely never had any dates like that.
oh i wanted to do that so badly while i was there. I was pregnant when we thought of it. that would have been graceful. But Emma! nice work. you look like you've been doing this for years!
5 comments:
Wow! You look awesome! So fun!
Wow, Em, that's incredible. I am amazed that at both the things you can do and the way you can give us a front seat to the action (without leaving our own kitchen).
Mom and I definitely never had any dates like that.
Love,
Dad
I am so impressed. I don't think I could have done that. I was nervous just watching.
That is so cool! Am I jealous? I might be (ahem) if I were the type.
oh i wanted to do that so badly while i was there. I was pregnant when we thought of it. that would have been graceful. But Emma! nice work. you look like you've been doing this for years!
Post a Comment