She is so cute. And getting big. But were are her clothes it's cold.
Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas. Congratulations on your little baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures! I'll have to be patient. Very patient. I don't think you bought too many clothes for him.
It has been TOO long! Congrats on baby #2. How fun that it will be a boy! We really got to get together soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so cute. And getting big. But were are her clothes it's cold.
Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas. Congratulations on your little baby boy! Can't wait to see pictures! I'll have to be patient. Very patient.
I don't think you bought too many clothes for him.
It has been TOO long! Congrats on baby #2. How fun that it will be a boy! We really got to get together soon.
Post a Comment