We've had a lot of changes around here lately.
Moving*
Moving*

Glasses
(John dressed her, although she added the tap shoes herself.)
Coming soon**

Luckily, we've also had lots of help from friends and family. This holiday season, we're thankful to have made it through everything intact to this point.
For the record, I would not recommend selling your home in a declining market, moving everything you own (knowing that you will be moving it all again within 4 months), applying for financing in a difficult credit environment, and convincing your two-year-old to wear glasses all simultaneously while in the throes of early pregnancy nausea and migraines.
(*We don't yet know where we'll end up permanently, although it will be in the vicinity of our old apartment. We're in temporary housing while we evaluate our options and will let you know when we have some idea of what we're doing.)
(**Early June 2010)
31 comments:
Congrats on all of the changes!! Good luck finding a place - at least it's still a buyers market for you, right?
Congratulations on the new baby and on selling your apartment! Good luck with the move!
Hooray for a new baby (I can't believe you didn't tell me). Thanks for stopping by last night, it was such a great way to start the season. And Evelyn looks darling in her glasses.
So happy for baby #2. Let's play soon. I'm back.
Fantastic news, Emma! Congratulations!
That is a lot of change. Of course, the news of a baby on the way is by far the most exciting. Congratulations! Hope the transitions go smoothly and you figure out a permanent plan sooner rather than later.
YEA for another baby (apartment sale, etc)! When are you due???
Congratulations, Emma!! That is very exciting.
Congratulations on baby #2! I hope everything with moving works out for you guys.
Congratulations, you guys! Tons of transitions all at once! Hey, by the way, what is Evelyn's perscription. Just wondering if she has Grandpa Prete eyes (far sighted with astigmatism) or something else. Alyssa and Mark have that type of perscription.
WOW!!!! Emma, your life has been truly crazy! Congrats on the new little one to come.
You need to pop onto the MyFam site and announce these things ;)
Hopefully things will calm down for a little while.
Wow! What changes! Congratulations. And I love Evelyn's glasses--she looks darling.
Congrats on the baby and selling your apartment!
Evelyn will get used to the glasses soon it just take a little time.
wow! Congratulations! that's a lot to absorb. make sure you take some time for yourself or you'll go crazy like i was circa this time last year.
Oh Emma Congratulations! You poor thing you've had so much on your plate but I'm so happy about your new edition. I love Emma's glasses. Brandon was telling me how cute she looks in them and he was sure right. She is adorable. Please let me know if you need anything, and again congrats!!! YAY! My little Caden will have a buddy!
Sounds like you have lots of friends who are excited for you. Of course I am, another person to love with all my heart. Probably steal my heart like her mom and sister. Evelyn looks adorable in her glasses. How can the child not look adorable?
have mercy, do you need pills? i have pills that make me feel nice and happy. you've got a ton on your plate right now, but i am so happy to hear about baby prete! congratulations emma!
Love, love, love this news!
Congrats on the baby (and the apartment sale)! So much to look forward to for your family in 2010. Love Evelyn's glasses - she looks just precious in them!
Congratulations on the new addition coming! When are you due?
i'm so happy for you and your news!!! hoping your first trimester woes (and they are woes) will quickly pass. and of course that you will find yourselves a happy little home soon.
i would be happy to send you our advent list. what is your email?
Congratulations Emma! You have way too much excitement in your life right now!
Congratulations on your news. Evelyn looks really cute in her glasses! What prescription does she have? I didn't know two year olds could look that cute in glasses! I hope everything works out.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
OMG congratulations!!!I am so excited.
The glasses are precious.
Congrats!
HOlY COW! Lots going on, good things though! Congratulations on the baby pregnancy and selling your apartment.
Hey sister- I feel ya. We are going through all of the exact same things right now, except potty training instead of glasses. Hang in there! Things will work out. (At least, that is what I keep telling myself.) Hope you get feeling better soon.
Congratulations Emma! Evelyn will be a darling big sister!
Congrats I am so happy for you guys. since I will not be having any more babies I guess I will just have to spoil yours and Marissa's with gifts. :)
Hurray for a new baby! Congratulations. Is the move out of necessity for something big enough for a family of 4?
Post a Comment