Not all deep thoughts are appropriate for blogging (this is most definitely NOT my journal), and I have had very little to share lately. We are off to Boston to help Laurel move into her apartment and blow off some final steam before residency, but in the meantime, I offer this placeholder post for the family.
What have we been up to lately?
-Shopping for clothes in our closet, a recession-friendly strategy. These shoes were pronounced "cute" as was the pair of black and white striped pants, but the latter only if worn as a "shirt."
-Play dates
-Relaxing with a few good shows
See you next week!
7 comments:
nice toosh evelyn. :) i love her curls.
I love cheeky little babies. She's so cute.
Evelyn what a great toosh!!
I hope you are having fun with your Sister!!
So I know you posted awhile ago, but I just had to tell you that I busted out laughing when you wrote that your blog is most definitely NOT your journal. I feel the same way. There are a million and one things going on in my life and in my mind that I will never, ever blog about. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who is reticent to post about every facet of their life. After reading so many blogs that start out, "Well, since this blog is like my journal..." it was refreshing to read your take!
The diaper shot is adorable:) So classic.....
cute. very cute!
nothing like watching a good show in your underoos. my kind of girl.
Post a Comment