The best part is that those were less than half of the total cupcakes. I think we had between 7 and 8 dozen (vanilla, chocolate, pumpkin spice, and red velvet).
I love that she's naked except for her socks and shoes. That is awesome! And is red velet a Southern thing? I always seem to think so, but then I'm not so sure...
8 comments:
I have been waiting for pictures of the cupcake party - OH what fun! Looks like she enjoyed them greatly.
Such cute "1st" pictures.
I love the strategically placed bib + tray. She's perfectly modest, covering all of her girlie parts. :)
fabulous. i love the picture of john with the slew of cupcakes. evelyn looks mighty pleased with herself. :)
The best part is that those were less than half of the total cupcakes. I think we had between 7 and 8 dozen (vanilla, chocolate, pumpkin spice, and red velvet).
I love that she's naked except for her socks and shoes. That is awesome! And is red velet a Southern thing? I always seem to think so, but then I'm not so sure...
Happy 1st birthday Evelyn!
Love the B-day girl in her B-day suit. Happy first Baby E.
Now that is my kind of Bar!!!! :)
Evelyn is a Beauty!!!
Post a Comment