Friday, October 17, 2008

A Different Side of John McCain

A few hours ago, John McCain and Barrack Obama entertained America with comedy at the 63rd Annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner. John McCain was uncharacteristically funny. And uncharacteristically effective. Definitely worth watching if you missed it.

Anyway, I thought I would share this with our massive blog readership so anyone looking for a good laugh can find it. Enjoy!

Part 1




Part 2



Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hilarious!!! I think I will vote for him now.

MaryBeth said...

Thoughts? I hated the white bow tie, but as for the speech, man those writers better get a bonus because that was hysterical!

John said...

Rebecca and Marybeth, glad to know you thought it was funny. My favorite part was the suggestion that should the economy improve, Obama would suspend his campaign and travel to Washington to immediately address the issue.

Bobbi said...

I LOVE it. I agree, those writers are excellent. Tina Fey couldn't have done any better!

Megan said...

This is the John McCain America needs to see and know!