Saturday, October 25, 2008

Silver linings

On the first day, when I was supposed to be roaming the streets of Rome, Evelyn decided she was ready to start being brave (just over seven weeks after taking her first step). Three days later, when I should have been strolling through Florence, she was doing this:



I didn't miss a minute of it.

12 comments:

kellyclay said...

Gotta love those silver linings.

Rachel said...

I would take that over Italy any day!

Melinda said...

She's gotten so big!

MaryBeth said...

Life is good Emma.

Katie said...

priceless!

The Doig family said...

It's so exciting that Evelyn is walking. She's grown up so much since the summer. Lock the cupboards and the door to the toilet! Destruction just got faster!

Anna, Alyssa, or Rylee (or the whole trio!) said...

WOW Evelyn is so big and CUTE I agree with mr Mom look the cupboards and don't let her get in the bathroom BEEN THERE DONE THAT and trst me it ain't pretty
Love,
Alyssa

k. said...

Now that's just fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!

Jill said...

she is really getting around! i can't get enough of her blonde curls.

Kerstin said...

I love this stage!! She is a doll.

eyre blog said...

this tugged at my heart! You're great.