Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm worried about how he'll survive without us



Evelyn and I are headed to Ohio to visit my parents for about 9 days (thank you for driving us there, Laurel; thank you for driving us back, Mom). Lately, though, John has become quite dependent on her. I hope he'll get by OK while we're gone . . .




Bonus picture completely unrelated to the rest of this post:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, Daddy depends on Cat for most meals as well! That's what pizza takeout is for, right?

I can't believe the curls!! She's adorable.

eyre blog said...

This video made me laugh so hard! Have fun on your trip!

MaryBeth said...

I wish I lived in Ohio...or New York for that matter :)

I LOVE her taking food out of her mouth and giving it to John...so funny!

Unknown said...

Yes, I especially love the end where it looks like she's digging it out of her esophagus to give to him. Yum!

critts said...

Oh my gosh - she is so cute! And I love that black and white dress! It's too adorable! Have a wonderful trip.

CP said...

Please tell your family hello from me!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

CValentine said...

Wow. That's disgusting...and a real special kind of love.