Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's a Sad Day

When it's day 2 of 3 days of fun for John including new member FHE last night, US Open tonight, and US Open again tomorrow night. And a ticket was available for me tonight at the last minute, but I couldn't go because we didn't have a babysitter. And Evelyn screamed for 30 minutes straight on the way home (causing everyone within a two block radius to look around, searching for the source of the noise). And said screaming caused me to forget to go to the grocery store so I had to eat cheerios (which I had for breakfast as well) and peanut butter and jelly for dinner.

The pity party's in full swing over here if anyone's looking for an evening of not very much fun at all. Because some days are just like that. Even in Australia.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Boy can we relate to that these days!
Tomorrow is another day and it's not all that far away.

MaryBeth said...

Ah poo Emma. I wish I lived near you to be your built in babysitter :(

k. said...

EMMA PRETE. I'm upset with you. I went home early last night from work, JUST BECAUSE. I sat on my couch & watched who knows what for hours on end. Please call me when things like this happen so I can help! Seriously. :)

Jill said...

i didn't hear my phone ring either...?

kellyclay said...

Emma, I wish I lived close by as well so that I could add that precious little girl to my gang while you and Jon go out on a date. :)

Anonymous said...

And to think I am sitting around here feeling sorry for myself because I don't get enough Evelyn time!