All of that education is great and wonderful and you worked very hard for but you have chosen the Better road. Even when she cries for long periods of time and people stare.
Emma... I think I just spent about 30 minutes reading various posts on your blog. Your candid entries about motherhood are so entertaining. Evelyn really does continue to get cuter and cuter. So glad you guys are doing well and having a great summer :)
just be glad you're not STILL in school. and as for the pink sparkle shoes...not to say they wouldn't be cute on you...but are you even sure they come in your size. and that really seems like one of those bad impulsive shopping moves that you might come to regret (like when the grade school children make fun of you walking down the street in funkily large baby shoes). kids are mean sometimes.
I am here to tell you that the whole working mom thing is highly overrated. All of those people who tell you it just takes a little creativity to juggle everything are big fat liars. It's not aboaut juggling; it's about giving up some things completely. I can understand missing your career, but you are so lucky to be at home with Evelyn.
I can't lie that I am jealous, but can totally relate to the fear of making the commitment to the mommy path. Your time was not for nothing; you certainly taught me a great deal.
11 comments:
oh that i hard, but you will still be able to use your incredible mind every day + find ways to challenge yourself.
little E loves you and thanks you i'm sure :)
All of that education is great and wonderful and you worked very hard for but you have chosen the Better road. Even when she cries for long periods of time and people stare.
Hmm.
Can I bring you a cupcake?? :)
Emma, I'll trade you. I would LOVE to make that call today. This whole wife-mother-attorney thing is overrated.
the power our children have over us, they're so worth it!
I can totally understand! Who knew giving up a career would be so difficult?!
I definitely think pink sparkle shoes are in order. Here's to a little RETAIL THERAPY! :)
Emma... I think I just spent about 30 minutes reading various posts on your blog. Your candid entries about motherhood are so entertaining. Evelyn really does continue to get cuter and cuter. So glad you guys are doing well and having a great summer :)
just be glad you're not STILL in school. and as for the pink sparkle shoes...not to say they wouldn't be cute on you...but are you even sure they come in your size. and that really seems like one of those bad impulsive shopping moves that you might come to regret (like when the grade school children make fun of you walking down the street in funkily large baby shoes). kids are mean sometimes.
I am here to tell you that the whole working mom thing is highly overrated. All of those people who tell you it just takes a little creativity to juggle everything are big fat liars. It's not aboaut juggling; it's about giving up some things completely. I can understand missing your career, but you are so lucky to be at home with Evelyn.
I can't lie that I am jealous, but can totally relate to the fear of making the commitment to the mommy path. Your time was not for nothing; you certainly taught me a great deal.
Post a Comment