Apparently, it is winter. See earlier post re: blizzard two days before Halloween. Where fall went I'm sure I don't know. In any case, winter means hats.
We get hat hair even without the hats!! Thankfully our winter seems to be holding off (even though I know it will come and will not come mildly), because I don't know what to do when it comes as our little guy will NOT keep a ha on his head. Any tips would be appreciated!!
2 comments:
HyHy looks sooo cute with hat hair and at his age he won't care.
We get hat hair even without the hats!! Thankfully our winter seems to be holding off (even though I know it will come and will not come mildly), because I don't know what to do when it comes as our little guy will NOT keep a ha on his head. Any tips would be appreciated!!
Post a Comment