Saturday, September 10, 2011
It was only a matter of time
Is it strange that I am a little proud he knew to spill baking soda instead of, say, chili powder or salt?
Evelyn started school Thursday and I didn't even think about the fact that I probably should have taken a picture until I wrote this post. Perhaps I was distracted by another notable first from later that day: Hyrum's first visit to the ER. This came right after Hyrum's first visit to urgent care, during which the x-ray tech yelled at me and told me I was a bad mother because I "refused" to calm him down. Is it really that abnormal for an energetic 15-month-old boy to wail and thrash if you attempt to pin his arm to a table and keep his hand flat for an x-ray? Apparently so, since the ER also had no luck getting a clear image. They did refrain from telling me it was my fault, but I'm pretty sure they're also going to charge me three times what urgent care will, so maybe that's what the extra money gets you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
https://www.jpnn.com/news/baca-nih-trik-mendapatkan-dana-pinjaman-untuk-liburan
Post a Comment