Friday, August 6, 2010

The last box

It had mocked me long enough, that last box. I unpacked it yesterday morning. Without all the boxes and bathroom stuff, my room looks enormous!

We hung pictures Saturday.

The renovations have been done for about two weeks.

I think this may mean we are officially moved in!

The list of awesome things about the new place includes the fact that our maintenance, although higher than we would like, includes all our utilities. For a skinflint like me, this means that I can keep our apartment much cooler than I ever have before. Sometimes I have to put socks on because I am too cold!

And if we want to be warm, we have plenty of other options these days. Evelyn gets to wear her swimsuit and play in the cold water. Hyrum gets to go around half naked. Me, I just suffer through it while refusing to spend any time styling my hair until the weather improves, like so.





Photos courtesy of Manahi Taber-Kewene

This is neither here nor there, but isn't my baby just delicious!

6 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Yes! That baby is absolutely scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

This is Paul (Liz's daughter and Anna's sister). Its too bad you guys weren't at the reunion. I really wanted to see Hyrum. If you read about it on my blog (www.paulbrynersblog.blogspot.com) won't feel like you missed out but it was still fun. Hope to see you guys soon!

k. said...

Cute photos. You look pretty, & Hyrum is in fact delicious.

Hooray for the last box. AND for hanging frames. Heaven help me, I'm still not finished with that. Maybe today. Just maybe.

Nancy said...

you look lovely.

i've been in my house for over a year and i still have unpacked boxes. oops.

eyre blog said...

These turned out great! I'm trying to get back into the blog world after my prego/baby hiatus. How did you keep up? That little Hyrum is a cute precious one!

Lauren said...

You look so pretty and Hyrum is adorable. I am so glad you guys are moved in. You worked so hard!