Wednesday, July 21, 2010
In no particular order
1. Hyrum had his two-month well check today. He is over 11 pounds (almost 50th percentile, up from 5th percentile at birth). He has gained exactly 5 pounds from his birth weight. In 2 months. Proportionately, that would be like like me gaining around 110 pounds. He now outweighs Evelyn at that age despite the fact that she started out almost a pound and a half heavier. He has also grown almost four inches and is now 22 1/2 inches (around 25th percentile, up from 5th percentile at birth). He is, clearly, no longer a peanut. John's reaction? "Guess I need to learn the rules of football."
2. My dad is in town for business and coming over tonight for dinner. I'm so excited for him to see the new place, especially since he saw it back when we originally made the offer. It's come a long way since then.
3. In related news, we may finish our renovations TOMORROW. I could clean my floors!
4. The fact that what I most want to do right now is clean my floors is pathetic.
5. John has to go out of town next week. It's only 30 hours, but I'm freaking out a little. I told him, "They better pay you a lot of money at the end of the year." One can hope, right?
6. Our anniversary is Saturday. We are planning to leave both kids for a quick dinner around the corner. I'm not sure if Hyrum will take a bottle. I think I should throw a quick prayer up for our babysitter. She will have her hands full.
7. Whoever came up with the name "Bumbo" for a baby seat anyway? Hyrum pondered the question on his first (short) attempt but came no closer to an answer than I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fat Hyrum is soooo handsome. So, was skinny Hyrum, but as you may have noticed, I like my men with some meat on 'em.
He is adorable!!
Post a Comment