(35+ weeks)
(Courtesy of Kathryn)
2. Why take high quality pictures when you can instead capture each day's precious moments in such fine form on a Blackberry?
(Just kidding about #2.)
Note to self: Next time, have talented friends take pictures with their expensive cameras while your makeup is still fresh and save the BB pictures for the end of a long, sweaty day.








6 comments:
I think you look amazing regardless of makeup or not.
You really do. Such a pretty pregnant lady.
I have a camera option for you that would solve your problems... small + portable, but DSLR quality photos.
:)
you look great emma. also, my coworker said 'who is the cute girl with the curls and the glasses? she is adorable!'
Emma, you look amazing!
You look great, as always!
I'm just glad to see you are finally bigger than me. Did you notice that our 22 and 32 week pictures looked distressingly similar? I'm gestating a monster!!
Post a Comment