Monday, May 24, 2010

First meeting

Personally, I almost never watch videos of other people's kids on their blogs, but I've been told our parents enjoy the occassional video of E (+ H), even if it's some what long.



John took this in the hospital when we first brought him in to meet her.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! Mikayla meeting Gavin for the first time is one of my absolute favorite memories ever. I just remember how much she truly loved him at first sight. You will just love seeing them interact with each other as they grow up together. Congratulations! You have a great little family!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!!

He's gorgeous.

k. said...

That's really, really priceless.

Cassie said...

Thank you for posting that. It is like magic

mb said...

that makes me feel so happy!

CINDI said...

Thank you. My heart melted

Kassie said...

So so sweet Emma! Congratulations! xo

Brice Family said...

Congratulations!!! So adorable.....
:)