Sunday, April 18, 2010

32 weeks in all its glory


These are actually from last Sunday. You're welcome, Cindi. If it weren't for you, I would have happily refused to create an photographic record of myself pregnant with #2. I mean, I documented it last time right? And really, it's just the same basic idea but with more weight gain the second time around.

4 comments:

k. said...

No one does pregnant better than you, Emma. You look wonderful, really. Although slightly angry in photo #1. :)

CINDI said...

You look great! Thanks for the picture. And you know this really needs to documented for brother anyway.

kellyclay said...

Emma as always you look gorgeous!!

Krista said...

You are so teeny! I think that is about how I looked around the time I found out I was pregnant...lol. I think you look really great. Hope you are feeling good as well!