Thursday, February 4, 2010

True confession

At 22.5 weeks pregnant (think: this picture plus one week),


I jumped my first turnstile yesterday.
It was empowering.

8 comments:

k. said...

Seriously?! Story!

Awesome.

CINDI said...

Way to go! That's the Emma we know and love. Only one question from your phyically challenged aunt. Why would you do it?

kellyclay said...

Emma, your awesome and you look amazing as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Emma, Emma, Emma. That's not a pregnancy picture! That's what I look like right now! I hate you. In a good way, of course.

Oh, and WTG on the turnstile jumping! I always knew you were a rebel.

erin said...

ya, i'm going to need the details on this one.

CValentine said...

I don't live in a city with public transportation. Well, I do, but I never use it. And the two times I have, I realized that you only buy a ticket on the off chance that someone comes by to check it. No turnstiles. But I'm pretty sure turnstile jumping means you either paid and got jipped (it didn't open) or you didn't pay but still really wanted to get on that train...which one?

Rachel said...

I love it!

CValentine said...

No more whining from you!!! I am 20.5 weeks now and massive compared to your 21.5 week picture. And this is your second!