grandmas are the best. so cute.
Ever wanted to be a fly on the wall when someone opens a card/letter/gift from you, or read a blog post you wrote, etc. Pretty sure that is exactly what Mom was hoping for, and pretty sure that's exactly what she was hoping she would see.
That really is so cute. I love how she kisses it in the end!
This is one of the sweetest videos I've ever seen. You've just got to love Grandmas.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
grandmas are the best. so cute.
Ever wanted to be a fly on the wall when someone opens a card/letter/gift from you, or read a blog post you wrote, etc. Pretty sure that is exactly what Mom was hoping for, and pretty sure that's exactly what she was hoping she would see.
That really is so cute. I love how she kisses it in the end!
This is one of the sweetest videos I've ever seen. You've just got to love Grandmas.
Post a Comment