Last night, I was watching Private Practice (go ahead, judge, I don't care). I happen to think Kate Walsh is one of the most beautiful women alive. She is also very thin. Much thinner than I am. Some days, I would like to be Kate Walsh.

Today I read that Kate Walsh's husband just filed for divorce. A few days before Thanksgiving. Happy holidays, honey.
Last Saturday, my husband got up with our baby so I could sleep in. Even though he's been getting signficantly less sleep than I have.
All of a sudden, I don't want to be Kate Walsh anymore.
9 comments:
I had those exact same thoughts this morning. Not even kidding. I watch Private Practice (thank-you-very-much, & I'm not ashamed) and was envious of her when I was watching it last night. Then I saw the news this morning. Sad.
Want to do Power 90 with me on Saturday? Or go for a run? I need to exercise. If you make me, I will.
Amen to that one. There are many days I wish I were thin again, or someone else who is thin.....
BTW you look great, you are thin.
nicely done, Emma. keeping things in perspective.
Thanks for the persective Emma.
How are you guys doing? I haven't "seen" you around lately.
Its all about perspective is what I have decided.
You are WAY more gorgeous than Kate Walsh-she just wears less clothes and has professional hair and makeup people. Besides, we would all rathe see pictures of Evelyn than Kate. It HAS been over a week.
Totally agree! I eat out of stress too (imagine how big I must be getting these days!) and I love Kate Walsh (and Private Practice too) and I was so sad for her when I read that they were getting divorced. It's barely been a year. So sad.
Emma, I love Private Practice and I think Kate Walsh is gorgeous. but then again I think you are gorgeous as well. I dream of being thin and gorgeous again someday. but I do not want to be in Kate Walsh's shoes right now.
There are somedays that I want to be Emma :)
Post a Comment