Happy birthday John! I meant to call you, but I forgot. I guess I figured you wouldn't answer your phone or get the message until today (or tomorrow, or never) anyway! I can't wait to see you! Saturday is coming up pretty quickly!
Happy birthday John! I hope you know you are a legend in our family--the kids find no end of amusement in retelling stories about the pranks you and Clarke pulled as teenagers. Hopefully at 29 you still have a little fun left in you before you become an old man.
8 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday John. Celebrate. Kick up your feet. What fun to have a birthday.
Happy Birthday John!!!!
Happy birthday!!
Um, are those shorts? In NY? In December? And Las Vegas had snow yesterday?!?!!?
What is wrong with the world?
BTW, what consititutes "old man"?
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday John! I meant to call you, but I forgot. I guess I figured you wouldn't answer your phone or get the message until today (or tomorrow, or never) anyway! I can't wait to see you! Saturday is coming up pretty quickly!
Yeah, no shorts in New York in December. Those pictures are from August. Although it was 60 degrees here Monday.
So if John has one more year until he's "old" what does that mean for those of us that are older than him?
I hope your Birthday was a good one John!
Happy birthday John! I hope you know you are a legend in our family--the kids find no end of amusement in retelling stories about the pranks you and Clarke pulled as teenagers. Hopefully at 29 you still have a little fun left in you before you become an old man.
Post a Comment