Between the whole "maybe selling our apartment" thing, and of course the whole "toddlers get into everything" thing, we've been questioning our dedication to Christmas trees this year. It will crowd our space. It will be messy. I will spend the entire month of December trying unsuccessfully to keep Evelyn away from it. As a result of our indecisiveness, our apartment looks pretty much the same as it did a week ago. Christmas has not arrived yet.
I think Evelyn must have been disappointed. When she realized we weren't going to trim a tree yesterday, she decided to start decorating in her own way. By transforming herself into Rudolph the red-nosed baby. Luckily, she was with John when it happened, so now we're even.
3 comments:
Emma, I am feeling the same way about having a christmas tree this year. Connor I am sure will pull it over several times a day. and it is just not the same with Dale gone. I hope that you guys have a wonderful Christmas this year.
Christmas has yet to arrive here. It's still sitting in boxes and bins in the garage and I'm hoping to break them out tomorrow. I wish I could snap my fingers and have it done this year.
We got a "tree" last year that, while I suppose it probably pine pulp derived, I would not quite say is a Christmas tree. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140274529X
It really is the spirit that counts though. :)
Post a Comment