Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Charles came to town . . . with a CAR! We have been taking advantage by planning out how we can use said car every day. Today - the beach, Long Beach, NY, to be specific, which was sweet and charming. It was also a bit cold, and we forgot our sunscreen, so a long leisurely visit wasn't in the cards, but now we've scoped out all the best places for next time. I hear the LIRR stops relatively near.







Tomorrow is still undecided. Any ideas?

* * *



May 27

5 comments:

CINDI said...

Uncle Charles can be great fun. Looks like the sand was a hit. E really does like the outside doesn't she.

k. said...

We took the train to Long Beach last summer. It's a relatively easy trip, and the beach isn't bad-albeit a bit crowded mid-summer.

Anonymous said...

How did you get her to sit in the sand!?!?!? Cat freaked as soon as her feet touched ground.

CValentine said...

I want to go to the beach...I don't think there are any nearby though. Shucks!

critts said...

what a fun trip to the beach! I've taken the LIRR a few times and it's easy but just a pain to wait for the bus on the way back.